'TOUJOU' is a Haitian Creole word for 'ALWAYS' so you tag the five blogs you ALWAYS read.
Each blogger tagged has to:
- tag 5 other blogs and say why you always read them.
- post your 5 favourite words.
- (optional) answer the 5 questions your tagger left you.
- (optional) write 5 questions for the bloggers you tagged.
(if you want to answer the questions but your tagger didn't leave you any, answer the questions you left)
The blogs I tag are:
- Marian at inkdropperr - I absolutely love Marian's blog. She posts all different recipes and reviews which are amazing and she's got some really creative ideas too.
- Britney at my mind counts - I love this blog because of the variety. Britney writes about all types of things, gives advice and has amazing competitions.
- Amy at Life of an Awkward Donkey - this was one of the first blogs I found and and it's one of the funniest blogs on the web as well as being totally unique.
- Neevie at Totally Neevie - this blog is another amazing one with reviews, stories and loads of interesting posts.
- Emily at Emily's Chronicles - this blog is unique and I love that she writes her own stories (which are amazing) and she also creates amazing blog awards (this one).
My 5 favourite words are:
The 5 questions Marian asked me:
- Favourite Flower? Rose or Poppy!
- Favourite Film? The Hunger Games. (I haven't seen it...yet...but I have seen the trailer, *deep thinking face*, about 60 million times!)
- If there was one thing you could do...anything...absolutely anything, what would it be? I'd be like the girl off Inkheart so then I could write 'Segway' and I'd have a Segway, or 'I go to Hogwarts' and I'd go to Hogwarts!
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Edward because I love Renesmee.
- How often do you paint your nails? Not very. I've actually got some on at the moment (reddy/pink) but I've had this on for ages now.
- A or B?
- Salt or Pepper?
- Red or Blue?
- Odd or Even?
- Sweet or Sour?
There are 4 pictures you can use and they are:
Thank You For Reading! Bye bye!