Thursday 21 June 2012

Animal Lovers Award!

This is the first award I'm creating!!!

All you have to do to get it is:

  1. write a short story / poem about an animal / animals of your choice. It can be real or made-up.
  2. post about your 3 favourite animals that you haven't got as a pet and why they are your favourites.
  3. follow my blog.
  4. once you've done 1, 2 & 3, add on of the pictures below to your sidebar:

















Remember: the good thing about this award is that anyone can get it as long as they have completed the 4 steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!