Thursday 23 August 2012

Poll Story as voted for by all of you out there!

To see the full story of my poll story go here.
Basically, you voted what your story was, and I've used the results to create a story.
I create the title with what I think looks good.

Ties were decided with the site here using the generator here.

And the final product is:


The evil sorcerer who loved.
Once upon a time there was an evil sorcerer.
One day that evil sorcerer was walking through the woods when it came across a handsome young man.
They fell and love and died on their wedding day because of a beached whale, a hot air balloon and a bottle of shampoo!



Keep checking for the next polls to come up and please vote in them all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!