Thursday 26 July 2012

Polls!

Some of you may have seen my new polls!
What you do is vote like it's a story down the page.

For example, you want your story to be:
Once upon a time there was a girl. And one day that girl was walking through the woods when she came across a handsome young man. They fell in love and got married, having seven kids.
sooo...
you vote for "girl" on the first poll,
you vote for "handsome young man" on the second,
and "got married, having seven kids on the last. 
SIMPLES!


Then, I see what the top votes are for and create a story out of them!

So get voting!


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh this sounds fun! Great idea.
    Also I have nominated you for the belle blog award! Enjoy!
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!