Wednesday 20 June 2012

1st Review!!!

Yes, I know i've had this blog a while, but I just haven't had time to come on or post anything. So here goes:

The Host

The Host is another amazing book from Stephenie Meyer. If you're a Twilight fan and want something similar, then it's completely different. If you hate Twilight then don't put it off just because it's the same author because you will be missing out.

OK, so the book is all about Earth being taken over by aliens. Don't worry, it's nothing like you'd think. Wanderer, an alien, has taken over Melanie's body. Melanie was one of the few humans who survived the main taking over and, along with her brother Jamie and her friend, they were on the run until she got caught and Wanderer took over her body. Melanie fights Wanderer inside her head, which is not normal for the aliens, so Wanderer can tell what she is thinking and Melanie can tell what Wanderer is thinking.

There's no point in me explaining any more because it really is amazing and one of my favourites, if not my favourite, book. You can understand how hard it is for Melanie to be able to think, see, hear, and feel, but not control her body because another thing is doing it and she has to control her thoughts to protect her family and friends


Rate: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!